About me

About me

Postby Master » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:31 am

My self-summary

I am an easy going person who has a good heart and loves life. I like to play videos games, go to the beach, go for walks, meditate, and learn new things. I am shy and quiet until I get to know you. I usually do not send the first message because of that.

If I had to describe what life was about in one line of code, this would be it.

love=get(give());

What I’m doing with my life

I enjoy working on free open source projects to put on my website. I don't do it for money I do it because it is what I love to do, and it is my passion. I am financially self-sufficient. I live alone and am alone most of the time and would like to spend some time with someone. I have a good sense of humor and do not take myself too seriously.

I’m really good at

Working with computers. I am also very good at meditation and visualization.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food

Books: The C++ Programming Language 4th Edition, The Design, and Evolution of C++. My favorite author is Bjarne Stroustrup. I collect programming books my favorite publisher is Addison-Wesley (they have all the best books).

Movie: The original A Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Friday the 13th, Basket Case, Hatchet, Scream, etc.

Show: Freddy's Nightmares was a TV show that played from 1988-1990. It was so bad it's funny.

Music: I like listening to music, and some of my favorites are Pink Floyd, Metallica, Alice in Chains, Nirvana, Eric Clapton, Peter Paul and Mary, the Beatles, TOOL, A Perfect Circle, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, and Fleetwood Mac to name a few. I have been collecting vinyl records and started after I inherited a big box full of LPs.

Food: American, Chinese, And Italian

The six things I could never do without

1. Music
2. Computers
3. My cat
4. Books
5. Family
6. Compilers

I spend a lot of time thinking about

How I can increase my experience and knowledge through practice.

On a typical Friday night I am

At home alone watching movies on my HDTV and 7.1 digital surround home theater setup. I love Blu-ray and high definition digital audio.

You should message me if

Unfortunately, when I was 18 years old, I had to be hospitalized. It turns out I have Schizoaffective disorder. It is not a death sentence with the medications I take I can live a normal life. However, the trade off is I cannot drive because of this. Message me if you want someone to chat with I would love to talk with you.

- Jared Bruni: http://facebook.com/LostSideDead
Master
Site Admin

Return to Jared Bruni's Artwork